воскресенье, 6 августа 2017 г.

Wooden Spice Rack Build Plans

Latest Video

This wooden spice rack is the perfect way to organize all your spices. The hanging spice rack keeps the spices at your finger tips while you cook and acts as art in your kitchen. You are going to love how easy this DIY spice rack is to build with these free build plans.

This wooden spice rack is the perfect way to organize all your spices. The hanging spice rack keeps the spices at your finger tips while you cook and acts as art in your kitchen. You are going to love how easy this DIY spice rack is to build with these free build plans. Housefulofhandmade.com

Display your love for cooking with this beautiful wooden spice rack. This wall mounted spice rack is large enough to hold all your favorite spices and keep them organized. I partnered with Kreg Jig and their new project plan site, BuildSomething.com, to share the free build plans for this hanging spice rack. You will have the perfect spice storage solution in not time thanks to this super easy build.

.*
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

I love to cook. Seriously, I really do. We eat home cooked dinners at least 4 times a week (and two other nights I serve leftovers). And I love to try all different kinds of foods. We love to eat Mexican, Italian, Asian, Greek, Indian, American and many more different cuisines. But all that cooking left my cupboards full of lots of different spices.

Display your love for cooking with this beautiful wooden spice rack. This wall mounted spice rack is large enough to hold all your favorite spices and keep them organized. I partnered with Kreg Jig and their new project plan site, BuildSomething.com, to share the free build plans for this hanging spice rack. You will have the perfect spice storage solution in not time thanks to this super easy build. Housefulofhandmade.com

A few years back I needed to solve our spice storage problem because I could never find the spices I was looking for. So I build the most basic spice shelves and hastily mounted them on the wall of our kitchen. They were not pretty! In fact they were far from it. But they were so functional and made cooking so much easier. So I let those ugly spice shelves stay for way too long.

Turn your ugly spice shelves into a work of art for your kitchen. Build a beautiful wooden spice rack to show off your spices. The perfect farmhouse kitchen decor. Housefulofhandmade.com

But January is a time for finally getting around to the projects you have been putting off and for getting organized. So this year I tackled the spices and build a new, beautiful wooden spice rack to replace the ugly ones. This large spice rack is perfect for holding all those spices we use. It is mounted on the wall so it doesn’t take up precious counter space or cupboard space. And it just looks so awesome!

This beautiful farmhouse spice rack was made for less than $10. It's the perfect spice organizer and frees up space in your kitchen. Get the build plans for the DIY spice rack at Housefulofhandmade.com.

I am sad that our new hanging spice rack is not the first thing people see when they come into our kitchen because it looks so good. All the spices are organized in rows (of course I grouped them together by type of spice because of my type A personality). And I also finally got around to putting coordinating spice jar labels on them. It’s the spice organizer of my dreams!

Organize all your spices with spice jar labels and a new wall mounted spice rack! Get the free build plans from Housefulofhandmade.com.

The spice jars I use are actually the jars the Archer Farms brand spices from Target come in. I love their simple square jars. And when a jar is empty, I refill it with bulk spices from the grocery store. Buying spices in bulk is so much cheaper than buying a new jar. I can refill most of these jars for less than $1.

I love this hanging spice rack! It is the perfect way to organize your spices in the kitchen. Get the plans for the easy to build wooden spice rack at Housefulofhandmade.com.

This was such a quick build too! I had things put together in no time so I decided to play with my new(ish) router and add a decorative edge to the DIY spice rack. It looks so fancy and gives it a beautiful, farmhouse feel to it. And because I absolutely love all things chalkboard, I included a chalkboard back too. Now the wooden spice rack blends in with all our kitchen and dining decor (like this herb drying rack and our hallway command center).

Create a beautiful farmhouse style spice rack with this free build plan. The simple wooden spice rack has lots of charm and hold all your favorite spices. Housefulofhandmade.com
Thanks to Kreg Jig’s project plan site, BuildSomething.com, I am sharing the tutorial for the wooden spice rack with you. Click here to get the free build plans.
This large spice rack holds all our spices and looks so beautiful on the wall in the kitchen. Build a wall mounted spice rack for just a few dollars . Housefulofhandmade.com

So now that I have the hanging wooden spice rack to display my collection of spices, I guess I really should get around to updating the rest of our kitchen so it can be this pretty too.

Original article and pictures take https://housefulofhandmade.com/wooden-spice-rack-build-plans/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий